• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Guilty Pleasure Movies

Merricles

Registered Member
So, I ordered a few movies online the other day and I realized that these are movies that I have bought on several occasions. It just so happens that these are also movies that were slammed by critics and are pretty close to 'Rotten' on a certain movie site. That being said, I was wondering what some other people thought and if any of you out there (which I am sure you do) have a horrible movie that you just love to watch. To you, it may not even be a bad movie (such as with mine).

The movies I ordered were "The Punisher" starring Tom Jane from 2004 which IMO is the BEST Punisher movie there is. It strayed from the comics a bit, but overall it was just a great story. This is the single movie I have bought the most. When it first was released, the first 2 disk after that, the extended cut after that, the blu-ray and now I have again ordered the extended cut. I also ordered "Punisher: War Zone" which was a reboot to the 2004 version (which itself was a reboot to the 1987 version with Dolph Lundgren). This movie I have bought 3 times now. Next up, I ordered "Steven King's IT!" which was a tv movie back in '90 (and there is a theatrical remake in the works).

There are several other movies I love that just were horrible or got completely horrible reviews. I think the one at the top of the list for me is "The Marine" starring John Cena. That movie is so horrible. I hate that movie, but it is so epically horrible that you just enjoy watching it.