Guess who's back

Registered Member
Well Vince aimed me(Ya I'm still calling him that so too bad) so I joined again. I'm sorry for leaving you guys the first time I just got really busy with baseball and school(So I'm sorry again). I will try too post as much as I can. But it's nice to be back.

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
Welcome back my friend I am very glad that I finally reached you, I've been wondering where you've been for awhile now, so I decided to add you on aim again because for some reason I lost you on my buddy list, and when I saw you were on, I was like I need to get this member back, and you're which is awesome. See ya around my friend.

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Vegito!*glomps* You have been gone too long, I have really missed ya ;_;

But it's nice to see ya back! I can't wait to see what things you'll bring to the table now that your back.

Registered Member
It's good to see people missed me.:) Ya I can see the anime section is dead seeing as some of my threads are still on the front page. Lavoid and Turbo kept the Cards section going what happened to them? I will try to get the anime section more active by posting in it. And where did everyone get the nice siggys? I need one now.