Guess who's back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vegito728, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Well Vince aimed me(Ya I'm still calling him that so too bad) so I joined again. I'm sorry for leaving you guys the first time I just got really busy with baseball and school(So I'm sorry again). I will try too post as much as I can. But it's nice to be back.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome back my friend I am very glad that I finally reached you, I've been wondering where you've been for awhile now, so I decided to add you on aim again because for some reason I lost you on my buddy list, and when I saw you were on, I was like I need to get this member back, and you're which is awesome. See ya around my friend.

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Man, where the hell have ya been??

The Cards section is dead without you!

Welcome back Vegito!

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

6. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Im guessing he was here before I arrived ....

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Vegito!*glomps* You have been gone too long, I have really missed ya ;_;

But it's nice to see ya back! I can't wait to see what things you'll bring to the table now that your back.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

It's good to see people missed me.:) Ya I can see the anime section is dead seeing as some of my threads are still on the front page. Lavoid and Turbo kept the Cards section going what happened to them? I will try to get the anime section more active by posting in it. And where did everyone get the nice siggys? I need one now.

9. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Ahhhh, yes, the man who invited me to FC returns. Welcome back!

Hoosier.

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Look inside of their signature's and you will find out the member who made them those sets^^

Lavoid and Turbo vanish for long periods of time and then all of a sudden pop up again just like that, you can never tell with them ya know @_@