Guess what?

Hiei

The Hierophant
Guess guess guess.

Answer in the spoiler:

Somehow through magic, I managed to score a pair of round trip airline tickets. Aparantly, I won some kind of contest or something and this company is giving me two roundtrip tickets to "any major airport" and "good for a year." I think it might be some kind of timeshare thing, but they said there's no obligation to buy anything, free tickets.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hiei

The Hierophant
I'm not even entirely sure of all the details yet. But once I find out where I can go, that will decide where I will go. But if I can go anywhere, I'm going to Amsterdam.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Either fly to Chicago next summer for the GF meetup, or fly to Montana or wherever and get started on your cabin.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Damn, that's the kind of Christmas gift I'd want to receive.

If you go to Amsterdam, just take the train and make a side trip here. :)

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Oh nice... Lucky you!

I've yet to ever even fly let alone win free tickets! I'd make the most of the tickets to. Screw going somewhere you could drive! I'd go across the pond also!

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Maybe you should check into how you "won" these tickets before you get your hopes up. Not many companies can make a profit from mailing out tickets to random people, especial with how much plain tickets cost... A one way to Europe is averaging around $800 and that's if your willing to transfer flights like 3-4 times...