• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Guess what I saw in stock at Gamestop..

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Yeah...more than months ago...

Malificus

Likes snow
But every gamestop I've gone to still has tons of used dvds.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Did someone say molestation?

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Yeah perhaps they sell it at the site but there is no Gamestop in my region with used dvds. Hell I worked there when they were beginning to stop accepting dvds.

Gamestop is corporate run meaning its not a franchise. You shouldn't be able to find any used dvds at any Gamestop.

Malificus

Likes snow
Yeah perhaps they sell it at the site but there is no Gamestop in my region with used dvds. Hell I worked there when they were beginning to stop accepting dvds.

Gamestop is corporate run meaning its not a franchise. You shouldn't be able to find any used dvds at any Gamestop.
And yet I do find them, in every Gamestop. Usually with at least a few shelves and a bin to hold them all.
------
Actually, a slight correction, the gamestop in the Duluth Miller mall doesn't have any, but the one across the road at the Burning tree plaza has them, the one near where I live in Eagan has them, and the one in Apple Valley where I saw Snakes on a Train has them.

Last edited:

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Snakes On A Train is old news man.

Lies, Gamestop stopped selling DVDs a month ago.
All the Gamestops around here have a ton of used DVDs. So, fail less..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Bathroom Wall 1
StroShow Hockey 18
Crypticshock Hockey 60
penny4URthoughts Breaking News 4
sunrise Bathroom Wall 23