• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Guess what I did yesterday?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr (that should give you a hint)! I spent 7 (YES 7) hours cleaning my living room. I think the worse part is that it looks the same as when I started! :( Have you ever gotten in the mood to just clean and clean and clean? I knew I wanted to get it done, so I bought over $30 in cleaning supplies and got to work. I scrubbed the carpet, took down all the curtains and washed them, cleaned all the windows, blah-blah-blah, I even vaccumed the lampshades. How can you put so much work into something, only to have it look like it did when you started???? UGHHHHHHHHH! :tough:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL!!!! Oh YESSS!!! I know just what you are talking about!! And Scott and I have SOOO Much clutter! (he has a work out thingy I am going to try and sell on ebay!) lol we got to get rid of some things and make some room so it doesn't look so bad!! I tackled my living room the other night too, but didn't spend no 7 hours on it! LOL

TGirl

Registered Member
Ugggggggggg 7 hours??? You know what I Love about this new place of ours....is we have a family room and no toys or other (children belongings) are not allowed in the main Living room....the Family room is their space, but it also must be cleaned before bedtime......as best as they can that is lol...

7 hours is a shame I am sorry you went to all that work...but we have to do it ATLEAST once a year.....

fairyquadmother

Registered Member

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
fairyquadmother said:
OMG Lana that site is awsome, I can't wait to dissect everything! My LR really did need the deep cleaning treatment though. Thanks for sharing another hidden talent!

Nanner

Registered Member
OK....your first mistake was to even let the word "CLEANING" (ick ick ick) into your head. Do not ever let that happen again. If the word tries to sneek in there just turn on the puter and come here.

(the woman vaccumed her lamps.....we need an auction for some nice relaxing therapy for her)!!! QUICK!

Seven hours??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? Hmmm I might have all the toys picked up in that amount of time....unless I had "help" then it could take 10.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Well if it still looks the same then Hooray! For you! That prolly means it doesnt have the clutter of junk mail and socks lying around that mine always does! It would take me that long just to sift through the stuff that gets tossed whenever someone walks through the door.
So now you can relax there...I'm certain that it has a wonderful fresh air scent that it didn't have before. And you can lie on the floor and watch a movie without sneezing, too! Cuz no dust! Enjoy *smiles*

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nanner said:
OK....your first mistake was to even let the word "CLEANING" (ick ick ick) into your head. Do not ever let that happen again. If the word tries to sneek in there just turn on the puter and come here.

(the woman vaccumed her lamps.....we need an auction for some nice relaxing therapy for her)!!! QUICK!

Seven hours??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? Hmmm I might have all the toys picked up in that amount of time....unless I had "help" then it could take 10.
Ahhhhhhhh, the voice of reason, where was it when I needed it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Bathroom Wall 1
StroShow Hockey 18
Crypticshock Hockey 60
penny4URthoughts Breaking News 4
sunrise Bathroom Wall 23