Guardian Angels

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by Pugz, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Who believes they have a Guardian Angel?

I read in a magazine about how to contact you Guardian Angel and hell, even name them!. I tried it and it worked. Of course i didn't see him/her but i felt them, something brushed against my shoulder but when i looked nothing was there.

Another time i was talking about Angels to a friend. I said "My Guardian Angel doesn't like me very much, he never seems to be around." And something brushed my shoulder again. And whenever i sense a spirit my body tingles, i felt that too. Hell, I'm feeling it right now as i write this. It's...weird.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I know this will sound weird because I said I believed in Ghost, but I don't believe that there is someone that looks over you and protects you, because their would be less deaths or killings if that was really true.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

No offense, but it sounds like crap to me. I'd like you to point me in the right direction to 'contact' my guardian angel though, then perhaps there would be some proof of this.

The shoulder thing seems like a coincidence. Sorry, I just don't buy any of this. I also don't see why it's in mature discussion.

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

You have to learn from life Vince. Angels can't be there through every little thing, and when you die they are there holding out their hand to you to guide you through the afterlife.

When i cut my leg, my angel wasn't there to tell me stop because i had to learn not to do it. And if an angel was to prevent EVERY death or kill then everyone would live forever.

Merc, contacting your angel is all about concentration. It's a little bit like meditation. You sit in a comfortable position or lay down and close your eyes. You have to imagine that you're surrounded by a golden light. You have to be patient, but you may feel something brush across your body. If it doesn't work the first time, keep trying. Some gentle music helps too.

5. I do believe in Guardian Angels, but I do not believe they watch over you 24/7, I am sure they have other things to do in Heaven....like party wooo.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I don't believe in guardian angels. (Damn, I don't believe in anything. O_O) Oh, well. I think that having a spirit watching you and protecting you is kind of...ridiculous. What happens to all the people who've been injured, mildly or seriously, or the ones who've even been killed? Did their guardian angels just happen to be on a vacation?

7. A Guardian Angel does not have to save you from every damn thing, hell you are supposed to be able to take care of yourself, that and when its your time to go, its your time to go.

8. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

No, I dont believe in guardian angels. Have you never felt a sensation that doesn't exist completely randomly? A shudder runs through your body on occasion, or you'll feel a feather feeling...? They're random neurons firing in your brain, and I think that either that or a placebo effect is what you experienced when you supposedly tried to connect your guardian angel.

I do believe in guardian angles. All you have to do is lay in an uncomfortable position, and concentrate really hard on corners for a long time, and eventually you'll fall asleep. When you wake up, the ache in your back is proof of guardian angles.