• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Multi-Console GTA V Online

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
It hasn't been live that long and I have barely played it, I was until the host crashed out when stopped me at which point I was just not in the mood to continue playing either the online or the offline game but playing it so far is quite the experiance, just seeing the city unfolding in real time, seeing cars driving around is an amazing thing to see even down to getting to traffic lights and stopping behind other cars. In the game normally I would just pull to the left or the right and burn out or smash into others around me cos, well, that's what you do innit? But in GTAV online it's different, I wait in line, I take care not to stamp my foot down, I am careful not to ram others etc.

Has anyone else used it yet? What do you think so far?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I haven't played it yet, no sure if I will. It looks cool but I was really just interested in the main story and killing hookers. Now that I have those both out of the way, my only interest in the game is trying to get a few more trophies and possibly 100%.

BigBob

Registered Member
I haven't played it yet. I'm waiting to play until my brother and I have time to play it together. I wanted to wait anyways because 2K said there was going to be some issues whenever it's first released (due to millions trying to get on at once).

Bliss

Sally Twit
I played it last night and it was a lot of fun. It took a very long time to get on there, but once I did I forgot all about being pissed off.

Try it out, Justin! You can rob shops, customise a vehicle of your choice and it will always belong to you. You get a tracker installed on it and insurance. There are little missions you can do as well.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I didn't get through the tutorial missions they make you do. I thought the whole of online was gonna be like that so switched back to watching netflix. However, I'll give it another go tonight.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
okay played online some. Some dude killed me and stole my custom car, watch the tracker as it drove into the ocean, the bugger haha. Can't figure out for the life of me how to use the insurance. Apparently it's buggy right now. So I should have waited and saved my money haha. Oh well. Still lots of fun! I like robbing the shops to get money, but now everytime I do, I get 3 stars auto haha. I've robbed too many. I like that you can customize your guy. It'll make it more fun for multiplayer :p

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I haven't tried Online, I don't plan to either because judging my the memes and the complaining on Twitter, it's a bitch to get onto.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Right now it just takes awhile because everyone tries to get on at once. I haven't had any trouble, but I have good internet.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I tried it last night. It was fun, but I can't see myself sinking too many hours into it.

I cannot get on today though. Keep getting the "timed out" error. And I have excellent internet.