Sony GTA: San Andreas

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

This is, in my opinion, the BEST GTA game, and one of the best games in recent history. There are so many things you can do, the voice acting is VERY good, lots of good actors as well. The way it ties in with the previous games is awesome as well. The missions I did love, well most of them, some really pissed me off. I love flying the Harrier jet they have in the game, and the Hunter attack chopper.

Oh man, that jet gets me from point A to point B all the time. Wouldn't be alive without it, I sometimes still die WITH IT...xD

I love this game but I stopped playing a bit ago without finishing it. Dunno why. I think it was the mission where I hijack the plane to go to Vice City or something...or just go to Vice City. Forgot what happens.

Edit:::::

Nvm, it's LIBERTY city...xD

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I love having dog fights with the military jets, and then seeing them crash into the city, or the country side, I got one get to smack into that huge mountain, it was freaking sweet.

B

barfootboards

of course its the best GTA game .. i mean, YOU CAN SWIM!!!!!!!! lol, but yeah its only the best because of the newest features, like swimming for example, i love the setting of Vice City most of all though, if VC had SA features that would completely pwn

Sephy

Forum Drifter
SA is definitely the best. And I was SO happy you could swim in it lol. But yeah so many new features and things to do. This game is one of my favorites. And can't forget car customization shop :D or the FD. I had a badass one.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
i like to go to that realy tall building and jump off it with out a parachute. for some reason i alwayse live :\ and no i havnt completed the ambulance thingy

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I like going to the mountain when I have a lot of stars, and try to get to the top, its a lot of fun if you have two people playing.