Xbox 360 Gta Iv !

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by R1pperZ, Apr 13, 2008.

1. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Can live support such a demanding multi player system, some game types will be tied down to 8 players but there will be a 16 player sandbox of free roaming destruction game type.. Will they be able to keep a smooth frame rate?

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Online! Wow, that'll be interesting.

Yeah, I think the frame rate will be great. With only 16 players I doubt it will lag much... if any!

3. R1pperZ

Yea i do trust Rockstar, nobody puts more time and effort into a game.. But once you see the insane amounts of detail in liberty city and the fact that you can intereact with (destroy) everything! I just can't see 16 people running the same game while all this goes on. I quess I won't know untill i kick it on and see for myself.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Looks like a great game nonetheless. When GTAIII came out I was like "WOW", when GTA:VC came out I was like "WOOOOW" and when GTA:SA came out I was like "WOOOOOOOOW". Hopefully, I'll add a few more O's when GTAIV comes out!

Looks like an amazing game.

5. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I hope GTA's multiplayer is not like Saints Row

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I highly doubt a 16 players MP would work on live for the game without lag issues.

Hell in Halo 3 with a 16 player MP it lags in some circumstances. And Halo 3 has the largest server for xbox live games...

7. R1pperZ

It will be nothing like saints row, GTA has always had fun missions that would be perfect for multiplayer and saints row has always lacked in mission quality.. Check out all nine pages of this epic review! Public - Windows Live SkyDrive

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2008
  8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I edited out the image but I definately recommend everyone read that article.

9. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Heh heh --> I got my pre-order on friday. :w00t:

10. R1pperZ

Heh, yea i was gonna post all 9 pages as photo's.. But realized they are huge in that high of detail..

I've got the special edition pre-ordered, all the R* memorabilia comes in a metal safety deposit box.. I think that's hilarious..:D