GTA IV: Help d/l songs from something called Zits

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Okio, May 15, 2008.

1. Okio

Okio New Member

[FONT=&quot]So I heard you can buy songs on GTA IV from something called Zits? Is this true? Would love to know because I heard a song on 102.7 the beat called Dirty New Yorker by Prodigy and I want it.... So can someone explain this Zits thing, or would it be easier to just buy the HNIC Part 2 Album by Prodigy on Amazon or somewhere else?[/FONT]

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Right, the way it works is that first, you need to become a member of the RockStar Games Social Club. Free sign up, so don't worry.

Once you've signed up there and assigned your account to either your Xbox Live account or your Playstation Network account, go into the game, and find the song you like. Then, use your phone and dial ZiT on 948-555-0100 (it's on page 5 of the manual). You'll then receive a text telling you the name of the artist and the song.

Now, if you live in the US, then the next time you sign into the Social Club, you'll find 30 second previews of all the songs you've ZiT'ed in-game. You can the add those songs to your basket to buy the full track from a custom GTA4 Amazon store, completely DRM-free.

3. Okio

Okio New Member

Thanks. I'll give it a try