GTA 4 liberty city

R1pperZ

Registered Member
There are good deals out for the special edition, less tht $100 and you get a free T-shirt! GTA IV is worth picking up for any system but it just came out for PC so the PC community might be a little more active at the moment.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I had it, played it, beat it.... didnt care for it.

Vice City was by far the best IMO. This one was alright but it just didnt move me like the other ones have. Maybe its because the GTA series IMO is starting to be played out a little. What was once the new hot idea has been done over and over, its just not as great as I expected.

I actually sold mine on Ebay for 35 some odd bucks, which was nice I needed some cash and it helped me get just that!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I had it, played it, beat it.... didnt care for it.

Vice City was by far the best IMO. This one was alright but it just didnt move me like the other ones have. Maybe its because the GTA series IMO is starting to be played out a little. What was once the new hot idea has been done over and over, its just not as great as I expected.!
I played it and didn't get very far before getting bored. There's just something about it that isn't as fun and addictive as the other ones.

Vice City was great, but I thought San Andreas was even better.

PentaCube

Registered Member
I loved it, my favorite GTA so far. It sells the city to you. It's much more realistic, which for those who prefered taking corners at 120 mph in the old ones probably wont like.

Dreamer-Soul

Registered Member
it's an awesome game although i haven't played it that much but my brother bought and i just tried it but it's really a great game :)
i love the graphics and how u control the character :)))

ancredelamour

Registered Member
I loved it, my favorite GTA so far. It sells the city to you. It's much more realistic, which for those who prefered taking corners at 120 mph in the old ones probably wont like.
yeah, i share those same feelings.
i haven't played it online, and don't think i will, but other than that i really enjoyed it. i beat it in under a week and still play it frequently.