Sony GT2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vidic15, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I have just been in the PS2 Store and got Grand Turismo 2

I am gonna play it later..Too tired now

Has anyone played it before..?
    Do u have it?

Disccuss GT 2 in here

DRXX

2. Acura NSX

Acura NSX Guest

sorry to revive a dead thread but I have this game and absolutely love this game. One of my favorite cars is the Acura NSX, now if only they could have included the McLaren F1, but the GT R390 works just as fine i suppose.

3. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Yeah I still have this game. Bought it when it came out. Absolutely loved it. Tons of cars and tracks and hours upon hours of stuff to do. Definitely a groundbreaking game and one that feeds to the gearheads.

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I liked GT3 more, but it was a pretty good game. I wasn't any good at it, but I liked the sim like physics. Still, I prefer games like Burnout 3.

Kaz

5. hoosierdaddy

hoosierdaddy Guest

The Gran Turismo games are not good for racing, but the physics and likeness to real life are at a premium for driving games.

6. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Please explain, because to me the Gran Turismo series has been very good for racing. The characteristics of the automobiles are near perfect and it's a blast to play.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to perform the reckless driving from the game in the real world.

The racing games are fun. Everyone dreams of doing the thing on the streets like it is in the game but I think they are smart enough to think.

8. hoosierdaddy

hoosierdaddy Guest

Gran Turismo is a great, if not the best DRIVING game.

The RACING against the ai cars is just plain terrible.

I don't know what you're getting at. I think you misinterpreted my post.

9. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Now I see what you're saying. The AI is definitely getting better though. In GT4 now it feels like you're racing against more than just cars on rails. It still has a ways to go but has definitely improved.

10. hoosierdaddy

hoosierdaddy Guest

Yeah, the ai is about the only unrealistic part of the game. Not that i need to do it to win or anything, but even if you hit them a ton, they move about an inch.