• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GSP VS. Jake Shields.

harhar

It seems as if Georges will be dominant in this fight. GSP is a superior striker and wrestler, however, I see the fight going to the ground at some point within the fight and Shields being a top notch grappler doing something from there.

I'm still on team GSP to win the fight though, always have been. ;)
Discuss on the upcoming fight between GSP and Jake Shields.​

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Please allign your post so it looks like mine, stop centering it. It's hard on the eyes.

None the less, I have GSP winning this match and I don't see it being close. GSP will probably win by Knock Out in the first, possibly the second. This match will be in Canada behind the biggest crowd he's ever seen. He'll be amped up for this bout and he'll come out strong and finish even stronger.

Last edited:

harhar

Please allign your post so it looks like mine, stop centering it. It's hard on the eyes.

None the less, I have GSP winning this match and I don't see it being close. GSP will probably win by Knock Out in the first, possibly the second. This match will be in Canada behind the biggest crowd he's ever seen. He'll be amped up for this bout and he'll come out strong and finish even stronger.
Please don't command me; I will considering this might affect all members, however, if it's not a site rule or regulation and you command me like that in the future I would probably lose some of my respect for you.

Anyhow's, I agree more or less with everything you say; like I said, I see Pierre being dominant. Any other views?

Brandon22

Registered Member
GSP is going to do what he does to everyone...take them down at will and win the fight by decision...

I would love to see GSP smash Sheilds face in but I don't think that will happen.. GSP is the best wrestler in the UFC so I can't see him getting away from that too much

Man I am pumped for this card