Grumpy Neighbor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I was visiting my uncle the other day and I was backing out of his driveway so that I can let my brother out. Well, I backed into the neighbor's driveway across the street and she threw a hissy fit. She was like don't back up in my driveway! Whoa, cool it lady, it was not like I was just going to park my car there. So yesterday I went to my uncle's place again but this time I parked in the street in front of his house. So I was walking to my car and guess who was taking out the trash? She started to yell at me again for no apparent reason and I asked her what her problem was. Next time I'm going to walk on her sidewalk and see if she throws a fit.

People back up in my driveway all the time and I don't have a problem with it. Does anyone have grumpy neighbors?

Blueyes likes this.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Not grumpy, just nosey. The old guy across the street loves to peek into my house with binoculars.

Blueyes likes this.
  3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

:lol: She surely sounds weird.

We live in apartments here so our place is more "attached" to our neighbors than we want. I remember a neighbor throwing a fit when we played loud music and left the window open (it was daytime too). She probably didn't like the music, but yeah we have to listen to her mow the lawn when we want to sleep until midday. :rolleyes:

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Pee in her mailbox.

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

When you next spot him peeking, Goatse / Tubgirl / HAI2U / Lemonparty the fuck out of him.

If necessary, bust out the Pain Series.

Blueyes likes this.
  6. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

An old neighbour of mine was a nightmare.

Sure we were not the quietest of people to live nextdoor too and some of the complaints were reasonable. We were young and most of the neighbours were tolerant of this, except the one dude who made it his vendetta and lifes mission to complain against us.

He complained about everything all the time. We would have the police call around at least once a month. In the end though even they got fed up with calling around to our house.

The neighbour filed a complaint against us with the environmental authority to have us charged with noise nuisance. When they viewed the list of complaints, it actually stretched long before our tenancy and some of the complaints included a flushing toilet, a baby crying, stomping feet and a person snoring. They consequently threw the case out immediately...... and of course we had a big party with lots of music and people to celebrate! You guessed it, the police were called...this time they told us that if they record any noise above a certain amount of decibels they would have to take action. Needless to say we were law abiding citizens to the very last decibel.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
    Blueyes likes this.
  7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Sounds like she doesn't have someone to nag so you're the closest but you know she doesn't own the street is what you should have told her when you parked in front of her place lol

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Not grumpy, but we had a nosy neighbor a few years ago. She'd walk out whenever one of my family members were conveniently outside and ask rude questions.

9. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i have good neighbors, we watch each others pets and get each others mail when either of us go out of town.

Van likes this.
  10. lise

lise Registered Member

We have quite nice neighbours. Well, on one side we have a neighbour who, i swear, gardens 24/7;, on the next there's an empty house, and sometimes I go and hang out in their garden [it's got a super awesome kind of forest/ wood thing going on at the back]. Next to that is this wacky family who keeps chickens and ducks and that. They're cool.
    When I see grumpy people in the street I smile at them. It cheers me up no end when I see a really grumpy person smile and say hello back. Lol, I'm sad.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
    Bananas likes this.