Movies Gruesome Death *spoilers*

R

R.Lewis_52

I'd like to know what is the most gruesome death in any moive You've ever seen. Don't forget to leave the name of the movie.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think we can leave the "in real life" part out, this is just the movie and TV section after all.

Silent Hill had a pretty gruesome death scene. One of the side characters gets her skin ripped off in a single attempt.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, I would have to agree with Forbidden on that one, when Edward Norton tells that black guy to kiss the curb, then just stomps of the back of is head. Just thinking about it makes me shivver a bit. There's a lot more, like War movies, but that one comes up all the time.

C

Captain Nick

1) The street kids in 'Hostel' smashing the guy's head in.

2) The croquet mallet through the head in the 'Dawn of the Dead' remake. (Although maybe that shouldn't count seeing as the guy was already dead. :D)

3) Ray Liotta getting his brains eaten in 'Hannibal'.

F

Forbidden

Captain Nick said:
1) The street kids in 'Hostel' smashing the guy's head in.
That was one of the least disgusting parts of the movie, the torch in the eye part was the most gruesome. But I still go with American History X here.

C

Captain Nick

Forbidden said:
That was one of the least disgusting parts of the movie, the torch in the eye part was the most gruesome. But I still go with American History X here.
Ah, forgot about that eye-poke scene. :D

Another one I remember is that guy getting decapitated by the big-ass steel ball in that Milla Jovovich Joan of Arc movie.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
The scene in the Chronicles of Riddick where the man just walks to his death in that scortching heat. That had shivers running down my whole spine and I actually shedded a tear for him ;_; That I say is a must see scene.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
The entire opening scene of Saving Private Ryan is pretty disgusting, especially when people got whole parts of them shot off.

Kaz