Grudgy Flames >.>

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Here is something I tried out:
    [​IMG]
    Yeah, just critisize on how awful it looks so I can learn from them^^; Plus if you have good feedback I would love that too!

2. Omega

Omega Ω

Almost edit your post, Sorry getting use to mod powers again. Anyways the signature looks awesome just change the text and it is your best so far IMO.

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Wooo! Finally something that is my best so far:D

Well, I have no idea what text I should change it to though, I took ur advice and used a plain one like Arial >.> So are you suggesting a stylish one?

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I love the backround, awsome mix of colours, but what ruins the backround is the image. It's in good position, but I don't know, there is something wrong with it.

5. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Btw awful can also mean awe inspiring....that is the definition usage I'd use to describe ur skills on graphics, Kyo! Nice work! ;]

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Ok when I said use a normal font it still has to blend in. Your text is an eye sore on that beautiful signature. Take a look at my bleach signature for a sec. See how the text is blended in and looks like it is in the signature not layered ontop? When you make text and anything else it should look like on piece of art, not layered like it looks now. So take off the out glow or stroke, which ever you put on it and that alone should look better. Remember anyone can slap a font they downloaded off the internet and stamp a few pre made brushes on the doc and throw a render ontop but, it take great skill to take five different things and make them look like the were one whole thing.

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

WOW! Kyo, you are sooooo making my next signature set. ;]

I agree with Omega, this is your best one so far. Good job! ^^

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Lol Himie, I'll be waiting then after I'm done with a few things^^;

*is lecutured* Okay then, gotta blend in, got that Omega. So I took off the glow and all that other blinding stuff just slapped a white text writing. I will make sure I blend my text in with the next sig I make like this sometime^^:
    [​IMG]
    *looks up* I still can't believe that this is my best sig yet 0_0; I thought it was one of my worst sigs yet again because it looked horrible to me. But I'm with you Alex too, something does feel like it's missing from this sig. I'll try to figure it out later.

9. Omega

Omega Ω

Hey kyo I saw something within your signature that I wanted to add to it so I added a few of my own touches and I wanted to see what you thought.

[​IMG]

Edit: Damn I think I added to much light.....

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Don't under-estimate yourself Kyo that sig looks good. But like Omega said you need to improve your text on it because it stands out too much. If you notice the change that Omega did you'll notice that you still see your name but it's not the only thing that pops out when you see the signature. Very good job on it though. 8.6/10 and best sig i've seen from you so far. Keep up the good work champ ;).