• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

trees

Registered Member
I am so agravated..........Nothing goes well....................tired of it all........................Why cant things just change?

1_ares_1

Registered Member
**smile** girl... tell yourself it's just entertainment.

That's how I get thru all my "flopping" auctions. Once in a while you make enought to pay for the cruddy ones!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
trees said:
I am so agravated..........Nothing goes well....................tired of it all........................Why cant things just change?
Tree's, things are changing, you're making sure of that! :) Just hang in there, we all go through a bad patch every now and then....nothing lasts forever, not even bad days!!!!!

Chin up!

trees

Registered Member
Oh, It wasnt about the auction....... and I feel better now! :) Thanks!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
trees said:
Oh, It wasnt about the auction....... and I feel better now! :) Thanks!
Well, it's never just about one thing! We women are tough, it takes a crapload of problems to bring us down!

Glad you're feeling better!

trees

Registered Member
Yes it is amazing what we can go through and not be in the looney bin, I sure feel I need to be there sometimes.....Sometimes I think about checking in for a vacation..........but they might not let me out! HAHAHA :) :hmph:

TGirl

Registered Member
I am so sorry for the things you have to go through....just be reasurred that you are not alone although it may feel that way!!!

Gawd knows that it does not last forever...and you will be a survivor,,,even if it don't feel that way right now.....

trees

Registered Member
Thanks so much for the Thoughtful comments! I am feeling a little better now! :) I hope my pc acts right after 2 recoveries and cleaning one virus off....... Then I can chat more! :)