Grrrr over priced shipping and won't combine

Re: Got my items that had overpaid shipping

I had this one person claim that items were broken during shipping.So i refunded them 40.00 for the shipping then they posted the item as new back on ebay .I wish i could report them for fraud...How can people do this .

As Too What I Posted Earlier This Person Has Told Others That It Was From Her Moms And That Nothing Was Wrong With It. I Sold That To Her And I Was Told It Was Broken During Shipping How Can People Lie Like That .i'm So Mad Now. I Did All I Could To Help This Person Out Thinking It Was The Right Thing To Do Because Items Were As She Stated Broken And Then They Go And Lie About It

Last edited:

lilys_things

Registered Member
Jonnywildboar said:
I have been ebaying since 2001 - aaaahhhhh , the good old days, sellers left feedback as soon as payment is recieved , afterall what more could they need inorder to leave a positive ...... of course paypal wasnt so readily available.

now almost every seller wont leave feedback first,

DRIVES ME MAD !!

out of principal i would leave them negatives - if you get them in return simply put 'retaliatory feedback' below.

people know the score these days.

in the old yahoo auctions feedback wording could be changed - this might be a better idea than simply withdrawing it

what an awful seller - deserves to be busted
Do you guys remember when they could leave bad feedback for you when they did not even purchase anything from you? They could leave bad feedback for ya if they could not contact you. It was a nightmare.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I play fair..Give me the money on time and you get immediate good feedback. Anything else should be considered extortion. I think ebay should put a time limit on sellers to send feedback within 2 days of being paid. Or they lose there right to leave any at all. On the flip-side a buyer should be required to contact a seller THROUGH ebay to resolve problems before they are allowed to leave bad feedback.

Nanner

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
I play fair..Give me the money on time and you get immediate good feedback. Anything else should be considered extortion. I think ebay should put a time limit on sellers to send feedback within 2 days of being paid. Or they lose there right to leave any at all. On the flip-side a buyer should be required to contact a seller THROUGH ebay to resolve problems before they are allowed to leave bad feedback.

I like this idea! A time limit for the seller for sure! Like you when I sell (not that often) when they pay they get feedback. To me that is what it is for.....not an "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" kinda thing. This isn't a popularity contest. It's freeking business. You do your job you get a gold star. Yes to leave a negative how about it has to go thru eBay. You state your reason for leaving it and if they think that is a good reason after contacting the other party then you get a neg......then again that brings up a whole bunch of possible problems...........