Grrrr over priced shipping and won't combine

Mina

Registered Member
Got my items that had overpaid shipping

Finaly got my items... 1 envelope.....and a whole $0.49 in shipping!!!! and here I paid $16.00

Not even a special envelope!! I want to leave negitive sooo bad, but as the seller has not left feedback yet I'm worried that if I leave any that is not possitive that he will leave negitive just because some do....

Grrrrr.... any ideas??

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Re: Got my items that had overpaid shipping

Send this email to the seller:

"I got the items. I would appreciate if if you would leave feedback for me since I did pay on time. Thanks."

And see what happens. Yet another huge hole in eBay's feedback policy. Retaliation feedback should not be allowed, but there is no way to stop it except by getting them to leave feedback first.

precision

Registered Member

Mina said:
Finaly got my items... 1 envelope.....and a whole $0.49 in shipping!!!! and here I paid $16.00

Not even a special envelope!! I want to leave negitive sooo bad, but as the seller has not left feedback yet I'm worried that if I leave any that is not possitive that he will leave negitive just because some do....

Grrrrr.... any ideas??
We buy things all the time that are like .99 cents, but have $10 shipping, but the things we buy balance out that way. It's against ebay policy though, that and it kind of side steps ebay fees.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
save it and send it along with the e-mails to eBay.

I hate people like that, they know thay are ripping you off and are basically holding your feedback hostage. People like this should not be allowed to do auctions, the problem is, not enough people report it.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well i agree with darth on this but ebay is gonna say that feedback
is voluntary . but still thats not right. she or he knows that they over charged you for shipping that is why they want you to leave feedback first.

Nanner

Registered Member
Agree....send what happened and her reply to eBay. As much as I value my 100% feedback I would be very tempted in this case to leave her a neg. saying she ripped you off and held you feedback hostage. Say the same thing when she leaves you yours. Then again I'd probably wait and see if eBay does anything first??? The huge decision would be if it is worth it for one positive and let her get away with it? Or just skip feedback all together or do what you'd really like to do but risk an almost given negative. AKKKKKK! What kind of rating does she have? Any neg's about the type of problem you are having with her?

Mina

Registered Member
no, that's why I wen't with this seller.... but when you know that if you don't leave feedback you will get negitive what are the chances that people are just leaving possitive just because they got their items?? or whatever??

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member

Mina said:

Grrrrr.... any ideas??
Contact eBay and let them know that this seller charged you $16.00 to ship a package and it only cost them 49 cents to send it to you. Leave them negative feedback and if they leave you negative feedback, contact eBay again and let them know that the seller left you negative feedback because you left the seller negative feedback.