• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Grrrr...ebay is really getting me mad!

kromsales

Registered Member
Well after pulling thier teeth I finally got it all corrected and in the right place :)

alapimba

Registered Member
this delay also happend to me another 2 days ago on ebay uk. i took more time than normal.. i lost about 4 hours of ppl viewing the auction what is bad in an auction of 3 days only :/

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Happens to me EVERY TIME I list tickets. Happened when I put up my sons website advertising too. Sometime it's just a really long wait. I don't think the clock should start ticking until it's visible but, the great and powerful Ozbay will not do anything. This biz is not about the individual auctioneer, it's about the corporation. CHA-CHING!!!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I don't think so really. I think it's just there random glitchiness and idiocy. Ebay is a fantastic idea that makes about a bajillion $$$$$ an hour. You would think they could afford to get out the kinks!

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
It always takes a little bit of time for auctions to show up in searches. When the system lists about 100,000 or more auctions an hour and is currently on about 200 or more servers it takes a little time for all of them to talk to each other.