Grrrr...ebay is really getting me mad!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by kromsales, May 21, 2005.

1. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

I listed my auction hours ago and its still not up! Its prime time on a saturday night and I am watching the clock tick and no auction up GRRRRRR

2. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I have never had that happen before...mine seem to always be right there!!! I wonder what happened>....

~Trina~

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hey krom dont worry its on ebay .Hell i still aint got my notice from them that i bid on it :lol:

4. kromsales

They are stupid i tell ya LOL

5. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

There something hell i bought some other stuff on another acct. And they have changed everything around. Wish they would leave it all alone. Ya know if it aint broke dont fix it

6. kromsales

Its still not showing in the listings :( I went back 22 pages and nothing! I am getting really mad I paid for it and I am not getting the service :(

7. lilys_things

lilys_things Registered Member

Something like that happend to me yesterday, I had a auction to go off, it did not sell, it did not show up in "My Ebay" nor did I get a notice that the auction ended. Four hours later it did.
    I did notice, if there is alot of pictures and and every time you revise a page it takes longer for it to post back up on ebay and it depends on how many was sent in at that time,by other users , I noticed alot of changes since yesterday too.

8. kromsales

It should be on page 1 or 2 of the list of items in totally bizarre and its not. I cant even find it on there unless i type in transporter. and most people arent going to do that LOL

9. lilys_things

lilys_things Registered Member

I am getting this message right now in "my ebay" lmao

Some of your information is not available at this time. Please try again later.

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Same thing here. Got it the other day also.