• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Grrrage Sale

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Garage Sale Guidelines:
Obviously if you have out at a yardsale, you want rid of it... GET RID OF IT... 4 dollars in your pocket is better than something cluttering up the house and getting dusty.
Always have it for two days or More and on the last day, wheel, deal, and give away so you dont have to tote it all back in the house. Whatevers left give to the Salvation Army :)

Julie

Registered Member
Well, it ended up not being too bad...decent amount of money for 6 hours...but not nearly enough of the stuff is gone! I still have a lot to sell tomorrow!

Anyone wanna come help me tomorrow? hahahaha!

And the highlight of it all? When someone would ask me "where are you moving to?"
And I could point it out to them! This pic was also taken standing in my driveway...

Last edited:

cno2u

Registered Member
So how did your garage sale go today? Just wondering, you said you was having it yesterday and today? Hope it all went well for you.

Julie

Registered Member
Ended up going good. The second day I was practically giving the stuff away...but was able to get rid of a lot of the big items...and that was the most important part, cuz it means less to move!

Even though I'm moving sooooooo far away...hahaha!

cno2u

Registered Member
Lol yeah I saw the pics ... that was cute ... I'm glad everything went well for you Julie. I hope you have a good move as well. Congrads on a successful garage sale!

Christena