GRRR... Ebay removed my auction

Mina

Registered Member
Just got the notice that ebay pulled my auction... said it was a lottery

I put in there that the auction was only for the camera bag... anything in the bag was a bonus.... grrrrr This ticks me off sooo bad :tough:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Mina said:
Just got the notice that ebay pulled my auction... said it was a lottery

I put in there that the auction was only for the camera bag... anything in the bag was a bonus.... grrrrr This ticks me off sooo bad :tough:
mina are you going to relist this i was wanting this one

doubles2004

Registered Member
ok great let me know when you do and i will bid again thanks guess i shoul put my ebay user id on me page

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
According to eBay's policy...you CAN list bonuses. I was reading it. They said bonuses are permitted only if you use this format:

If the bidding reaches (dollar amount), I will throw in (item).
For example..on my Mystery Bank Account Revealed Auction I put:
If the bidding reaches $500, I will throw in a laptop!
Unfortunately, I am a suspended user. I am going to have my account reinstated..eBay is not going to keep me down either, Mina!
I listed with a bonus written in that manner and was fine....lol...just lucked out because i didn't know that was how you were suposed to do it

I do think ebay is getting too strick lately...a lot of auctions are getting pulled for minor wording differences...can't even figure out why exactly on some of them

Mina

Registered Member
Why to nitty gritty for my liking, there was no way my auction was a lottery or a rafffel, etc.... I had put in there that they were bidding on the camera bag only...

mom_of_sixoxo

Registered Member
it really is getting way past the point of ridiculous with ebay...just gettin' too big fer their britches -but- that's why the traffic is there and no other site in the same league, so we is stuck!