GRRR... Ebay removed my auction

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Mina, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Just got the notice that ebay pulled my auction... said it was a lottery

I put in there that the auction was only for the camera bag... anything in the bag was a bonus.... grrrrr This ticks me off sooo bad :tough:

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

yea i know i was trying to find you here a minute ago to see what happened i was the high bid so do i win??? :lol:

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

you cannot mention BONUS in your auction... its against there rules

4. doubles2004

mina are you going to relist this i was wanting this one

5. Mina

Mina Registered Member

wwcc1 is Doubles.... Yes I am going to relist this one, ebay is NOT going to keep me down!!!

6. doubles2004

ok great let me know when you do and i will bid again thanks guess i shoul put my ebay user id on me page

7. Mina

Mina Registered Member

hahaha... it's back up

but I can't link to it here

8. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

I listed with a bonus written in that manner and was fine....lol...just lucked out because i didn't know that was how you were suposed to do it

I do think ebay is getting too strick lately...a lot of auctions are getting pulled for minor wording differences...can't even figure out why exactly on some of them

9. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Why to nitty gritty for my liking, there was no way my auction was a lottery or a rafffel, etc.... I had put in there that they were bidding on the camera bag only...

10. mom_of_sixoxo

mom_of_sixoxo Registered Member

it really is getting way past the point of ridiculous with ebay...just gettin' too big fer their britches -but- that's why the traffic is there and no other site in the same league, so we is stuck!