Group Sex

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Impact, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

A thread i've been wanting to make for a while actually.

So of course, i'll start with the obvious question. Have you ever participated in group sex, whether it be a threesome or an orgy? Any stories?

For those who haven't, would you be willing to? Does your answer change depending on your situation, say being in a relationship to being single. Would you ever suggest it to a partner? I'm just interested in everyone's views on the whole idea.

Anyway, i've never participated in group sex, although i'm not sure I would say no if the situation was right. I think the furthest I would ever go would be a threesome, and i'm not sure i'd want to if I was in a relationship. I'd get too jealous of sharing my partner.

Discuss.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Honestly, I don't think I'd ever really and seriously consider even a threesome but that's me. I won't judge people if that's what they want to do but it's not really my cup of tea.

Even if I was really REALLY drunk I don't think I'd do it...especially if I had a girlfriend at the time. She'd have to convince me. It's easy for me to say now...the situation has never arrived anyways.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  3. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

I know I talk tough for being a virgin, but I am a one woman kinda guy. Well, if I were single and active I definitely would not say no to a good FFM. It really wouldn't change much though, I only have one penis and unless the girls are completely open minded then it would ultimately be a fail anyways.

If I were in a relationship--I personally feel a lot less jealous if I were sharing my girlfriend with another girl. Or even just watching them. So yes to FFM, no to orgy, no to FMM, no to double penetration and no to swinging. It's not fair to the girl, if she wants more than just one guy but I wouldn't even go steady with that kind of girl in the first place.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Never done it, nor do I have any interest in it.

I have self esteem issues as it is already :hah: I dont need to see another dude pounding away on the person I love, thats just disturbing. And the feeling I get in the pit of my stomache... theres no way in hell I'd want to do that to her either by putting her in that situation.

I try to look at it logically. The pain plus the trouble that would come from it far outweigh the few minutes of fun it might be. Kinda like Heroine, sure the High sounds fun but wowzers you'll never be able to shed those track marks. So for me, nah I have no interest in 3-some, swinging, or anything else that isnt just she and I.

5. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

No, I have not.

Call me Old Fashion, but that isn't my thing. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, but I prefer to keep my intimacy between my partner and I. Now call me cliche, but I think that there should be a deep connection involved with sex, and treating it casually isn't something I feel like I can do. I do also know it would hurt me to see my man messing around with another woman and I know it would seriously damage our relationship.

And despite being single I still wouldn't because I don't believe in having casual sex.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I was close to one, but it didn't happen. To put it bluntly, you need to either trust all people involved entirely, or not at all. Meaning of course you need to be very good friends with these people to the point that sex would not be so complicated or such strangers that it would have zero implications at all. I'm all for experiencing what life has to offer so the idea doesn't bother me that much.

7. konboye

konboye Registered Member

If who I'm with is down with, good. Otherwise, I won't think of it. Where I am from everybody is so so rigid and sensitive. Would want to do it out of curiosity, though. Just remembered one, witnessed it anyway, okay I was spying on them. My elder brother and two of his friends, brought two hookers home one night, I was in my room alone, they brought two mattresses into the leaving room. There was a heavy set hooker and a slim one, my elder bro and his thick set friend took on the heavy set hooker while their lanky friend went in on the slim one. It was a show, I was viewing the whole thing through a hole on my door, my bro finished with the heavy one, went in on the slim one. His lanky friend was being all gentle and taking it slow, what a pussy. Anyways, I did burst out of my room and shouted, "Can I go take a pee". LOL

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  8. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

Not my thing either.
    I am only interested in one on one sex.....with a male (I'm a female) *ha*
    I would never be willing to try a threesome.....I wouldn't like sharing my partner~
    Sex is a beautiful thing, and should be shared between two people who have special feelings for each other.....or maybe some of you like the one night stand things, Ok.....go for it....that's not my thing either tho ~LoL~

9. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't see the point in any group sex and I don't think i'll ever understand it.

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I was close to participating in a threesome one time, but we all chickened out. It was two friends of mine - a guy and a girl.

Now I don't think I could do it. I'm not really confident enough and I would have to really trust the person I was with just for one-on-one sex, so a threesome would probably be out of the question.