• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Groundhog bites mayor's ear

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ha ha, this will teach this mayor to hold a groundhog so close to his ear. The little nipper took a bit out of it. Maybe he had a message for the mayor and he just wasn't listening to him or he thought his ear looked like a tasty treat. We will see if the mayor finally listened to Jimmy's forecast. If we don't have a early spring we will know he didn't bit hard enough.

Groundhog bites Wisconsin mayor in the ear

What do you think about Groundhog day? Would you stick this creature so close to your ear? Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Lmao! That groundhog was probaly just hungry!
Groundhog day is cool but dunno that I would believe the groundhog. Especially because all the climate change. And no way I would put a groundhog that close to my ear or even my fingers lol. I would pick up a possum but I dont know anything about picking up groundhogs. They look deadly!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ha ha, I wouldn't stick any wild animal that close to my ear unless I had raised it myself and knew it well. Which maybe the animal is normally friendly and just thought his ear was a tasty treat.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Something probably spooked the poor thing and it just reacted out of instinct. I wouldn't hold any wild animal I don't know close to me either.

I find the Groundhog Day Tradition strange and a little funny. I find it strange since I don't really understand how much earlier or later spring can start there? Are we talking a few days or weeks or a month? Spring always starts the same day here, hence it's name Spring Day. Groundhog. Funny.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Something probably spooked the poor thing and it just reacted out of instinct. I wouldn't hold any wild animal I don't know close to me either.

I find the Groundhog Day Tradition strange and a little funny. I find it strange since I don't really understand how much earlier or later spring can start there? Are we talking a few days or weeks or a month? Spring always starts the same day here, hence it's name Spring Day. Groundhog. Funny.
I think the superstition says 6 more weeks of winter if the rodent sees his shadow (weather wise).

- Cham

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I think the superstition says 6 more weeks of winter if the rodent sees his shadow (weather wise).

- Cham
I find that incredible. I know superstitious people swear by it, and it's a fun tradition, surely meant to be taken with a grain of salt, and for that I think it's fine. But can your seasons seriously be drastically different from one year to the next? Incredible.