• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Groom Killed by Bride

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
A Montana woman was charged on Monday with killing her husband of eight days by pushing him off a cliff at Glacier National Park during an argument and after expressing doubts about the marriage, court records show.
Good morning, users. It looks like we have another wedding problem, and it's worse than not being thankful for gifts. If you people plan on ever being married, think carefully of that person you're going to marry as well as the consequences first.

Newlywed pushes husband off cliff after 8 days of marriage: court records - U.S. News

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is what happens when you let anger take over. She should of just told him she wanted out of the marriage and walked away free to be with someone else if that is what she wanted.

I honestly don't understand people when they get married then a few days later they want a divorce. Why did you marry them to begin with?

BigBob

Registered Member
This is what happens when you let anger take over. She should of just told him she wanted out of the marriage and walked away free to be with someone else if that is what she wanted.

I honestly don't understand people when they get married then a few days later they want a divorce. Why did you marry them to begin with?
Money.

And in cases like this, life insurance.

I honestly think it's that simple of an answer.

Kanji

Registered Member
Well considering there is a FBI Special Agent involved there maybe more to this story than we know. Or it could very well be about money especially considering the times we are living in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MissFunction Pets 3
shelgarr General Discussion 8
sunrise General Discussion 11
Bliss General Discussion 16
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 13