• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Grieving mother takes bloody revenge

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A grieving Afghan mother took bloody revenge on the Taliban militants who gunned down her son, killing 25 and injuring five of them during a seven hour gun battle.

Afghan mother Reza Gul kills 25 Taliban militants after watching them kill her son | Daily Mail Online
I can understand this woman's pain watching her son being killed by the Taliban like that when he was trying to protect their village. What they did was really brave. Its amazing three women were able to kill that many men that are experienced fighter.

Of course the Taliban won't talk about it:shake: Got their butts kicked by three women.:lol:

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The moms that lose kids in Afghanistan should start their own army! They could probaly defeat the Taliban faster than the Afghan soldiers. You go!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
They should make a big deal out of this, give them a medal and rub it in the Taliban's face.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Yes, because more violence is the answer to violence. *sigh*

Honestly, this may have been on a more impressive scale due to the numbers and the time that went into it, but this kind of stuff happens in countries with terrorists groups ALL the time. Before you know it, there's a gang or terrorist group against terrorist groups and people are killed on every corner.

Are we fine with just killing people with no trial? What about innocent bystanders? All fine for the greater good?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
If you're ready to kill, you should be ready to die. Easy enough.

The Taliban are not afraid to kill and they're not afraid to die. If I was forced to defend myself against them, there would be zero hesitation because I know that I'd be dead first if I did.