TV Grey's Anatomy Season 7 discussion

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Like I said in another thread, I'm going to give this show a chance for the first few episodes. The season premiere is just about to start. I'm kind of excited since I loved the last episode of Season 6.

Let's use this thread to discuss the seventh season.

2. Puck

Puck Registered Member

I was going to make this thread!

Did you watch the premiere BR?
    Has anyone watched it?

I don't want to say anything, even under a spoiler, if no one else has watched it.

3. Babe_Ruth

No need to put anything in spoilers, this is the thread to talk about the show.

I did watch it, and it was fairly entertaining. I'm still not good with names, so please bare with me. I didn't expect the Asian to get married to be honest with you, I thought she would of backed out last second.

I liked how most of the staff that dealt with the shooting had flashbacks to what they did to cope with the tragic incident, or what they went through. It seems like it was a real eye opener for the chief that almost died. He's been to prison a few times for speeding, and he quit his old position.

I couldn't stand the psychiatrist though, he just seemed like a know-it-all jackass in my opinion. I wonder how long he's going to be there for.

Overall, it was entertaining.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Typically I would have expected her to back out too but they already used that "runaway" bride in the previous seasons. Although it was really the groom who cancelled it, she wasn't ready.

His character as chief was boring. The black guy was better suited for the role (he was also the original chief before he had alki problems).

He's going to be there for sometime I think because they developed a love angle with him (must they really?).

The surgery part was too gore for me so I shut my eyes for most part of that.

I'm not buying the whole wedding thing. I think both of them aren't ready to commit. I'm waiting for another angle like that other young doctor (forgot his name but he has the best eyes, haha) to have something with Cristina (bizzy, she's the asian).

5. Babe_Ruth

I'm not a huge fan of the black guy to be honest with you. Maybe because he hasn't really done much in the two episodes I've watched.

The surgery didn't really bother me, it's what he looked like afterwards that scared me a bit.

I'm definitely going to watch this weeks episode, the first one wasn't all that bad for me to stop watching it.

Do you believe the girl who lost the baby will ever tell the former chief what happened?

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I also didn't look at it, haha.

I think Meredith will only say when a situation becomes dramatic. I feel like other people would tell Derek more and he'd be like "why didn't you tell me?"

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Last episode was eeeeeeew. That's unimaginable state of wart.

8. konboye

konboye Registered Member

You saw the guy with the wart on the previous episode too. That was awful, the writers on Greys are loosing their perspective on what makes the show great.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I just watched episode 11 and 12 (from the last two weeks). They are good episodes especially the 12th wherein they basically treat people who are victims of the same thing that happened to them a few months ago (random mass shooting). Imagine the trauma.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

So they did a musical sort of episode last week. It was weird. The songs don't fit that much and it was like put there for the sake of it. Scrubs did better in their musical episode.