TV Grey's Anatomy (Season 6 discussion)

BigBob

Registered Member
Well, I figured I'd put it here even though that What Are You Watching This Fall thread or whatever is up... I love the show.. and here is the Spoiler of the season

THIS IS A SPOILER

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

SPOILER ALERT

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
btw, I didn't click on the spoiler.

I thought for a while the season already started and I missed it. It's on the 24th, right? I'm looking forward to the continuation of last season's episode. I think it's one of the best season ender episodes I've seen.

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
SPOILERS AHEAD!

I knew he died already. It's been all over the entertainment news that that was TR Knight's last season. So it was pretty obvious.

Too bad it didn't work out for TR. I really liked George.

BigBob

Registered Member
That wasn't the spoiler. Everyone knew he was actually dead and he was fine with it. The spoiler was that she didn't die

NINnerd

My Nan watches Grey's, and she doesn't know
he dies
cause she doesn't watch any of the news or anything. I mean, you can infer it, but I think she's just open to possibilities of anything. Haha.

Puck

Registered Member
I'm just going to put it all under a spoiler incase I inadvertly give something away...

Izzy was the one who was supposed to die! What is this? Katherine Heigl had said she wanted off the show...yet, here she is for another season? Or atleast part of the season? Don't get me wrong, I love her and I really love her character, but it's frustrating that there was all this drama surrounding the situation and she's not even gone?
Oh and if now that George is gone they bring back Burke, I will be one unhappy bunny.

Hah, that being said-- I love this show and those are just my twisted opinions. :nod:

BigBob

Registered Member
They were both suppose to die because they couldn't settle their contract disputes.. but she finally did and they decided to keep her.. I think that's why they left a cliff hanger at the end of the last season.

Puck

Registered Member
Probably. It's still super frustrating.
Oh well, I guess.
The premire is tomorrow and we shall see what they've done.

NINnerd

Spoiler below.

They've already shown Izzy waking back up in the preview. And then they show everyone crying. I don't think they're too worried about spoiling it since TR's been on shows saying it was his last season.