TV Grey's Anatomy (Season 5 discussion)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm curious if anyone else in the forum watches Grey's Anatomy. First episode of season 5 is coming out this week, I think.

Last edited:

Blueyes

Registered Member
I definitely like the first season finale when Addison shows up and says to Meridith, so you're the one who has been screwing my husband.

I'm disliking Izzy more and more as well as George except when he does stupid stuff.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Their angle was one of the worst things ever. It made the show boring for the most part of last season. I think Season 2 is the best so far for me. Three isn't bad either. My fave character in the show is Cristina: smart doctor, seemingly heartless, funny, and great friend.

TheOpposition

Registered Member
I've only seen about four episodes but I honestly couldn't stand anymore then that. Its such melodramatic crap I'm surprised American loves it so much, oh wait, no I'm not...

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Ok, I just watched the double episode season premier. Generally, it looks good and hopefully it gets better and not the boring things they've done last season.

I like that they got a bad rating as a teaching hospital and now they're taking on challenges. The Grey sisters and their man issues....low point. Callie and Dr Hahn, interesting story (it's not easy to say where it would lead). I don't know what they have for Dr. Sloan and that Miranda's home wasn't mentioned. Cristina's got more story developed (from her being a resident, to a teacher, a friend and a patient - this was funny) and I loved that. Izzy needs a new story unrelated to Denny to Alex.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I was soo pissed, my power went out a half hour before this ended and it didn't come back until 1 AM. I still have to finish watching it on the NBC or ABC? website. Whichever, guess I should do that now. I'm still irked that the military guy is the guy who was starring in the Journeyman which they took off. I LOVED that show.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I was soo pissed, my power went out a half hour before this ended and it didn't come back until 1 AM. I still have to finish watching it on the NBC or ABC? website. Whichever, guess I should do that now. I'm still irked that the military guy is the guy who was starring in the Journeyman which they took off. I LOVED that show.
I think some put the show on youtube too.

Does that mean this military guy is not just one of the episode-limited characters and will most likely figure in other episodes? I like his tough military doctor character.
------
What did you think of episode 3?
It wasn't as good as the first two. Lexi's photographic memory has been mentioned in the last season but they highlighted it in this episode. I wonder what they're planning to do with that development. Where's the military doctor?!!!!

Best acting in the episode for me: the guy who couldn't feel the pain of his wife's death because he was too preoccupied with his own pain.

Last edited:

Blueyes

Registered Member
I was actually flip flopping back and forth because I had to find out what happened to Ruark on CSI so I only saw part of it but the part I was watching was good. I loved the part after the ceiling caved in and the chief was sending all the surgical patients to other hospitals and then said don't gloat.

I'm thinking that military dude is going to stay for a while from what I was reading on I think was e-online. I just wish they kept Journeyman. I'm gonna have to buy that series cuz they most likely won't have another one which irks me. You should watch it on nbc or whatever channel it was on.