• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Greg Hastings' Tournament Paintball

maddengamer_66

Registered Member
I was a little sketchy about this game at first. I finally picked it up and started playing and I'm not sorry that I did. It's pretty realistic if you've paintballed before so you know what it's like. For instance, on the deafault settings, tou can use both the R1 and R2 buttons to shoot. It just so happens that these bottons are right on top/below the other, like a rocking trigger frame, allowing rapid shooting. I will warn you though, there are some lucky shots, and if you get into it, you WILL lose your temper. If anybody else has it, I'd like to know what you think of it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Never heard of this. How does it compare to other shooters. Is this a first person shooter?

I always thought Paintball was something to do in real life since using real guns would cause problems.. but always preferred guns in games over fake guns.

If I want to go paint-balling I'd definitely rather do it for real I think.

maddengamer_66

Registered Member
it is a first person shooter... but the thing about paintball is its pretty expensive so it does serve as a decent alternative... only other first person game i play is halo and halo 2 and its kinda hard to compare the two...