TV Greg Giraldo Dies at 44

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Bubbles, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Okay, this shocked the shit out of me. He was definitely one of the funniest guys to ever grace a comedy stage, and so fucking underrated too.

RIP Greg Giraldo

Greg Giraldo Is Dead | TMZ.com

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Definitely shocking. I have to assume it was a suicide, but hopefully I'm wrong.

My condolences go out to his friends and family.

Here is one of my favorite things from Giraldo.

YouTube - Greg Giraldo - Chevy Chase Roast

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Well this sucks. I liked his stand up quite a bit and he was pretty much the only part of the Comedy Central Roasts that I enjoyed as of late. It seems like most younger great comedians die before their time.

RIP Greg.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

An overdose is sadly the way a lot talent seems to go these days.

I always thought he was one of the most underrated comics out there and it's sad to see him go before he hit his peak.

5. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

This has to be one of my favorite Greg Giraldo clips...

YouTube - Greg Giraldo Roasts Joan Rivers

Oh yeah, I don't think it was a suicide attempt. I read somewhere that it was an accidental overdose. Still its pretty sad, 44 is pretty fucking young to go.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

They are calling it an accidental overdose.

Really shocking to read this...I always thought he was hilarious on the roasts.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Wow. This is definitely shocking news. Really sad, I always thought he was super funny... especially on the roasts.

RIP

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Wow so sudden. Watch out for those prescription pills =/ they seem to be getting overused more and more these days