• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetingz and Salutationz

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Hello everyone, I am The Chameleon and I was just snooping around for an appropriate place to plant my random seeds of wisdom when I happened upon this place. I enjoy giving advice and trying to help others problem solve. I am EXTREMELY opinionated, so sometimes I come across as trite, arrogant, self-righteous, etc. but really I'm not in it to stroke my own ego (apart from hamming it up a bit here or there). I just want to help where I can.

I am very much a hippie at heart, but paradoxically, also a warrior. It just depends on the sort of mood I'm in. I believe that everyone has something to bring to the table and that, apart from a few, people have the same basic underlying priorities.

Anyhoo, using the word "I" this much in a single post feels weird since I'm just as much here for you. So if there's a problem that you think could use a unique perspective to solve, try me. :)

Regards,
- Chameleon

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi Chameleon and welcome to the forum. Happy that you decided to plant your seeds here. I'll look forward to watching those seeds grow.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Im extremely opinionated too and Im called annoying but I just keep posting anyway - especially if I can annoy Sim. :p LOL! I like your posts btw. :D
Oh and welcome to the Forum!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm curious as to what country you come from?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Omg OMG OMG!! Another Canadian member again finally? I'm not longer alone and destitute! Ehhhhhh!

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
No, but now you shall be lumped in with me. Be afraid, be very afraid. LOL!

------
Hey! I'm level 2 now! So what new spells can I cast? :D

Last edited: