Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Galaxia, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Galaxia

Galaxia Registered Member

Hey everyone! I'm Galaxia, or Anna, whichever you prefer. Haha. I'm new here, just joined today. Looking for just a general forum, and luckily I found one.

Random facts: I'm 20, I'll be 21 in April. I'm single, a college student, and I live in a very small town. I have played the clarinet for 8 years, and plan to continue doing so. I enjoy maybe music styles, anything from rock to hip hop to pretty much anything dance-y. I enjoy watching Family Guy, House, America's Next Top Model, and the Soup. My favorite game right now is Persona 3, and I am currently working my way through Persona 4. However, I could never turn down a Legend of Zelda game (Unless its Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, or any of those shitty CD-ROM ones or whatever they were....they sucked. Ugh. So much so I forgot what they were, haha.)

Well...now that I have nothing else to ramble on about, I shall just..stop here. =D I hope I enjoy it here.

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF, sounds like you are going to fit in here well, have a look around and get settled in.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Welcome aboard, Sailor. What part of the country are you in?

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Many welcomes love, hope you enjoy your stay and contribute in the threads with your own opinions and thoughts :D:D

~Shwa

5. Galaxia

Galaxia Registered Member

Thanks guys. =D!

Tucker - I'm on the west coast. California, to be exact. Haha. How about yourself?

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

California, eh? Yeah, I've heard of it. It's mentioned surprisingly often here in L.A. County.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Welcome to GF. I enjoyed reading your introduction.

The fact you are a Family Guy fan means we could one day get married.

8. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to the forum Galaxia!
    hope some day you'll post a youtube video where you play clarinet for us .. :p
    i'd be curious.

enjoy your stay here :)

9. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

GF is like Hotel California:
    you may check out but you can never leave.
    Enjoy your stay...forever! Muwhahaha

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Bienvenu a site-web General Forum. Je suis très fière que vous avez décidé de nous joindre, je suis certain que tu va avoir du plaisir ici a cette merveilleuse place.

Translation: Welcome