Greetings!

Galaxia

Registered Member
Hey everyone! I'm Galaxia, or Anna, whichever you prefer. Haha. I'm new here, just joined today. Looking for just a general forum, and luckily I found one.

Random facts: I'm 20, I'll be 21 in April. I'm single, a college student, and I live in a very small town. I have played the clarinet for 8 years, and plan to continue doing so. I enjoy maybe music styles, anything from rock to hip hop to pretty much anything dance-y. I enjoy watching Family Guy, House, America's Next Top Model, and the Soup. My favorite game right now is Persona 3, and I am currently working my way through Persona 4. However, I could never turn down a Legend of Zelda game (Unless its Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, or any of those shitty CD-ROM ones or whatever they were....they sucked. Ugh. So much so I forgot what they were, haha.)

Well...now that I have nothing else to ramble on about, I shall just..stop here. =D I hope I enjoy it here.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Many welcomes love, hope you enjoy your stay and contribute in the threads with your own opinions and thoughts :D:D

~Shwa

Tucker

Lion Rampant
California, eh? Yeah, I've heard of it. It's mentioned surprisingly often here in L.A. County.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Welcome to GF. I enjoyed reading your introduction.

The fact you are a Family Guy fan means we could one day get married.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum Galaxia!
hope some day you'll post a youtube video where you play clarinet for us .. :p
i'd be curious.

enjoy your stay here :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bienvenu a site-web General Forum. Je suis très fière que vous avez décidé de nous joindre, je suis certain que tu va avoir du plaisir ici a cette merveilleuse place.

Translation: Welcome