Greetings!^^

JoaNor

Registered Member
Hello All,

I'm JoaNor, and I'm from Norway.
I recently moved back to Norway, after a 3 year long stay in South Korea for business purposes.

In my spare time, I like to do any kinds of sports, although most preferably winter sports.
My favourite sports are TaeKwonDo, Skiing and Basket Ball.

I speak Norwegian, English and Korean fluently, and I am currently learning Spanish.

Hopefully I'll try to be active at this forum;)

- JoaNor

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Wow, that's quite a list of languages.

Put that international brain of yours to good use and get posting.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Not sure you'll understand but... 'Welkom liewe nuwe lid!' Anyway hope to see you around, get posting right now! Lol.

Last edited:

JoaNor

Registered Member
Hello Joanor, can I call you Joa instead? Where else have you travelled? Welcome to General Forums.
Sure, Joa will be fine;)

Well, I've travelled to all continents of the world(excluding antarcrica), but I have only lived in Norway, Korea and Houston for longer periods.
I'm not too much a fan of travelling, but if it helps me educationally, I'll go;)
------
Hey, I like Tae Kwon-do too :D

Check out the sports section.

Welcome...
Hey^^
What fed. TKD do you practice and what belt do you have? I'm in WTF, and I have the 1st Poom Black Belt, which I tested for at the Kukkiwon Headquarters while I lived in Korea;)

Last edited:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Sure, Joa will be fine;)

Hey^^
What fed. TKD do you practice and what belt do you have? I'm in WTF, and I have the 1st Poom Black Belt, which I tested for at the Kukkiwon Headquarters while I lived in Korea;)

I'm in UKTA, which is a part of WTF, I believe.
Im a green belt blue tips.
I keep meaning to get my blue belt, but I've just been busy of late.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Hello All,

I'm JoaNor, and I'm from Norway.
I recently moved back to Norway, after a 3 year long stay in South Korea for business purposes.

In my spare time, I like to do any kinds of sports, although most preferably winter sports.
My favourite sports are TaeKwonDo, Skiing and Basket Ball.

I speak Norwegian, English and Korean fluently, and I am currently learning Spanish.

Hopefully I'll try to be active at this forum;)

- JoaNor
Hey! Another person who's currently in martial arts, and who's post count is more than 2!! Welcome to the boards bud, enjoy your stay and we hope you stay long!

~Shwa

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Hey there JoaNor. :hi: I know we've already met, but here's my official welcome:

Welcome to GF!!! :lol:

Hope you have fun!

P.S. How're you liking the new sig? :lol: