Greetings :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PrincessWendy05, Sep 30, 2008.

1. PrincessWendy05

PrincessWendy05 Registered Member

Hey! Im Wendy from Miami and Im [mildly] glad to be here. For one, you see, I havent been in a forum for about a year and it's kind of irritating having to make an introduction again when for me, its the most awkward part of being here! So yes, I am [mildly] uncomfortable with talking about myself. So here's the deal: I [mildly] wont :) This seems like a nice place to start a discussion & chat with intelligent people [I hope] for a change. I think Im going to have a [mildly] amusing time. I love reading [anything] , writing [anything], silms [anything], music [anything], and being sarcastic [I hope you noticed without the "sarcasm" tag] but only slightly so.

~Wendy

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

A lover of tags I see.

Welcome. I think you'll like GF. Probably more than "mildly". Some would say it becomes a part of your everyday life. ;)

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Welcome to GF. Hopefully you'll stick around.

There's lots of discussions going on all the time so you'll never be bored for things to chat about.

4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome.

Yes, it's a very addictive place.

No doubt you'll find that out.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That was pretty hard to follow I wont lie.

Welcome to General Forum, I'm very glad you've decided to join us, I'm sure you'll have a great posting, so go ahead, go post, what are you waiting for?

Just kidding, have fun.

6. PrincessWendy05

PrincessWendy05 Registered Member

And you see very well, indeed.

Hopefully I dont get Too obsessed. but I doubt I will, cause the site loads too slow. I know it soundl ike a petty reason but in my mind, speed is a must factor to reduce boredom.

Im waiting for the page to load.... -_-

7. General-G

General-G Registered Member

I can see you have high-speed internet,the site loads fast with me and i have a 64kbps internet

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

We've actually outgrown our current server and will be moving to a much faster one soon. That will fix any speed problems. ;)

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I like silms, too. Especially those of the fnirf variety.

Welcome, fellow sarcaster.

10. ChromaticMike

ChromaticMike Registered Member

The forum loads fine for me.
    Anyway, welcome! I think GF is quite easy to get addicted to.
    I don't think I'm addicted, but it is fun to come on once in a while.