Greetings :)

Hey! Im Wendy from Miami and Im [mildly] glad to be here. For one, you see, I havent been in a forum for about a year and it's kind of irritating having to make an introduction again when for me, its the most awkward part of being here! So yes, I am [mildly] uncomfortable with talking about myself. So here's the deal: I [mildly] wont :) This seems like a nice place to start a discussion & chat with intelligent people [I hope] for a change. I think Im going to have a [mildly] amusing time. I love reading [anything] , writing [anything], silms [anything], music [anything], and being sarcastic [I hope you noticed without the "sarcasm" tag] but only slightly so.

~Wendy

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
A lover of tags I see.

Welcome. I think you'll like GF. Probably more than "mildly". Some would say it becomes a part of your everyday life. ;)

Bliss

Sally Twit
Welcome to GF. Hopefully you'll stick around.

There's lots of discussions going on all the time so you'll never be bored for things to chat about.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was pretty hard to follow I wont lie.

Welcome to General Forum, I'm very glad you've decided to join us, I'm sure you'll have a great posting, so go ahead, go post, what are you waiting for?

Just kidding, have fun.

PrincessWendy05

Registered Member
A lover of tags I see.
And you see very well, indeed.

Hopefully I dont get Too obsessed. but I doubt I will, cause the site loads too slow. I know it soundl ike a petty reason but in my mind, speed is a must factor to reduce boredom.

I'm sure you'll have a great posting, so go ahead, go post, what are you waiting for?
Im waiting for the page to load.... -_-

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
We've actually outgrown our current server and will be moving to a much faster one soon. That will fix any speed problems. ;)

ChromaticMike

Registered Member
The forum loads fine for me.
Anyway, welcome! I think GF is quite easy to get addicted to.
I don't think I'm addicted, but it is fun to come on once in a while.