• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetings to you...

SS_Broly

I'm SS_Broly, short for Super Saiyan Broly. Although he's only second in comparison to my favorite anime personality, Ichigo. I'm a game and anime fan and love to talk, so as long as this place is active I'll come and well...talk. Also if you could help a new guy out and tell me the code needed to put an image in the signature area, as well as anyone who can resize an avatar for me, thanks in advance. My real name for those who want to know is Leo.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
You can have sigs if you apply for a Premium account (look at the top forum on the main page). They are free to active members so make some posts and get to know the place and you'll get one. :)

I'm not a big Anime fan but I did watch most of the Dragonball Z series back when I was younger.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Welcome, and I answered your PM, so check that.