• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetings & Salutations

Mad_Michael

Registered Member
Greetings & Salutations to all.

I'm a new member here looking around for some interesting discussions and/or debates.

I'm reasonably well educated with a rather diverse range of interests including, but not limited to, history (classical, medieval and modern), politics, philosophy, religion, (paleo)anthropology, sociology, media studies and sexual politics. Politically speaking, I'm of the classical liberal persuasion, though I often use the older term of 'Whig' instead, mostly for my own amusement. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Mad Michael. Glad to see you've decided to join here at Fusion central. I really hope you'll find these forums interesting and become a new member to this FC family. If your looking for good debates make your way in the Mature Discussion Section and you can pick your crop on what you want to add your imput on. That's all I have to say for now. Enjoy your stay here and i'll see ya around.

T

timj

Did Vince Carter send you your check yet? Because I still haven't seen the money he promised me for joining.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I've seen some of your posts before this, and I'll say that I like what I see.

Welcome! Also, while you may have come here for the debate, don't forget that that's only one aspect of this place, and that there's a ton of other stuff to check out too.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea me too Mad Michael. For the short term you've been here you've done a great job. By you having 40 total post during this short time was kinda telling me you liked these forums. I really hope your not leaving the FC family.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah . . . if this is the reason, then good riddance. He seems to think that because Senator doesn't agree with him, that he needs to leave.

Mad_Michael

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
Yeah . . . if this is the reason, then good riddance. He seems to think that because Senator doesn't agree with him, that he needs to leave.
That post is relevant yes, but not for the reason you infer. Indeed, SenatorB is one of the few at this forum whose posts I consider might be worth reading.

However, your post here is sufficient to 'blow me off'. I don't play games and I really don't like people who want to use me to play their own games.