• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetings, Salut, Hola, Gutentag, Alo (and so many more)!

stevenfermi

Registered Member
Hello, I am a new member (which is pretty obvious, xD). I've been on forums, and I like them. Hopefully I'll have a good time here! :D

Xeilo

V.I.P.
Welcome to GF, how did you find this place? Also tell us a little about ya self :p

stevenfermi

Registered Member
I actually found it by typing in "general forums". xD I was really bored, but it seems like a very interesting place. Well, I'm a SoCal resident, and I like debating about stuff like religion, philosophy and politics. And I love cats. :D And emoticons, apparently.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Hey, welcome. Sounds like you have a lot to contribute. Whereabouts in SoCal are you from? I'm over here by Knott's, myself.

Th3Pr3Tz3l

Registered Member
And I love cats. :D And emoticons, apparently.
It appears we are at an impasse. I am very fond of emoticons, and yet I have anti-cat political views...

I shall watch you and judge you, when I deem you fit for correspondence with myself you shall be notified accordingly.

Oh and I forgot: HI! :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my dear friend. I'll be your host for the night! On the menu we have great sections like religion, politics ect. which should meet your needs. If you need anything don't be afraid to ring this little bell.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm on a menu!!!!!! Aaaaaaahhhhh run to the hills!!!! Run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome here bud! Hopefully you enjoy your stay and I hope to see you round the boards.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF. I am sure you will enjoy your time here as the sections you like posting in are very active here at GF. Very good for killing that boredom you speak off!

I hope to see you posting actively! As long as you agree with everything I say, we will get along just great!! j/k

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to the forum.