Greetings, my name is(not) Noelleon^^

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Noelleon, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Noelleon

Noelleon Registered Member

May I have 3 minutes of your lifetime? =)

Hello, I am a new member to the forum^^

I am someone who prefer to chat rather than to discuss, but time passes, life goes on, you grow older and therefore, you must learn how to be more mature.

So here I am.

The only forums that I've been are Zodiac Online Forum(as ~~~Noelleon~~~), Altis Gates Online Forum(as Avanhark), RPGRevolution Forum(as Kazzey, SchwaltzShwarance and Noelleon)

Coming over here, I did think twice of thrice, "Why would I wanna join this site?" I admit that I did hesitate to do so because I'm afraid to put on immature tidbits or stands here >.< But I've convinced myself that no one is worthy of being called perfect in anyway and start as noob.

A greenhorn of speech I am, I'd like to hang around here to have some(if not many) wisdom of hearts and mind here.

Thanks for taking time to read my introduction^^

Nice to be here. I have the feelings that the lessons and jolliness that I will have here are/is gonna be great =)

*Off to sleep, so sleepy*

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, you definitely seem like an interesting character.

Tell us a bit about yourself, some of your interest and what not.

3. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi Noell,
    welcome! i'm sure you'll find lots of interesting things to talk about!
    tell us more about you..

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

We have a chat feature here, so you can do both :D

Welcome to GF!

5. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

I like your intro, and I don't like very many intros... (mind you that is saying a lot!)

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay. Don't worry about anything noob-related, as they say, everyone will love and respect you right away, but it only takes one post to piss everyone off. No worries here, you're amongst more mature members who are not afraid to engage in friendly debate.

I hope you stick around.

6. Noelleon

Waaaaaahh, really?? 4 peeps greeting me? This forum sure is so friendly =)

@Babe_Ruth, EllyDicious,Rebecca, LifeinthePond

If you are someone who has the affinity for writing and reading poems and novels in various genre's, then I am thankful cause that means you have some hints of my personality. I have pleasure, gladness and gratefulness if I make someone smiles. I have sorrow, pain and grieve if someone's sad and in trouble. Be it the sweetest crush, the closest friend or a stranger. I'll lay down my own name, sheathe my sword for the only option that is to be friend, when someone's testing my honour, when someone's testing my patience. I’m very slow to anger, you’ll get tired trying to make me “hot”(haha). Let’s make this quick, I am someone who is very interested in the doings and goings of all things =) Oops sorry maybe the quickest way to say it is “I am open-minded person =D”. May I go further? =)

I strum guitar and most of the times I sing my own songs, I dance when the beat suits the rhythm, when the music’s in tune with mood, I play chess and so do I love maths, I love animals and that’s why I have lots of pets. I have many interests, I can’t write them all down here for I am afraid if I take some more of your lifetime, you might forget bout the chips in the kitchen.

I do have a few things I’m not interested to, but as a start-off tune for me and you, lets wait till later and I’ll tell you for true. So “Talking is Sharing, Listening is Caring” should make us two, haha I’m sorry for this clumsy intro, but by the way, it’s nice too meet you. =)

p/s: ill stick around =)

7. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Nice intro, seem like a cool bloke so welcome! Good to hear you plan on sticking around its good to see.

8. Noelleon

Thank you Xeilo, for welcoming and the sweet compliment :):nod:

I plan to hang around for as long as I'm in pursuit for more wisdom of hearts and minds. The fact that it is "general" makes people from various walks of life and different POV's to stay and drop in, share their thoughts and make new friends. That's what life is all about. We do have the most important life away from our keyboards, but sometimes we gotta find some friends in the cyber world to broaden our mind. :)

So I'll see you around? ;)

Take care and live well man :)

9. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Then may I recommend to you, to participate in the upcoming Writer's Contest.
    Not only will it give you a chance to show off your writing, but it will also put you on the GF map!
    Just sign up HERE!

Oh, and by the way, welcome!

10. Noelleon

Wow! Thank you so much for the information(and recommendation):)

I'll consider it:nod: