• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetings from Turkey

THEVuub

enes my name, read the Black Sea Technical University, age 20, till here for now.:D
Greetings from Turkey:)

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Welcome :)

Have a lovely traipse around these forums :) They're brilliant!

Tell us more about yourself...Interests? Likes? Dislikes?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi and welcome to GF. You should stick around. It would be good practice for your English. If that's what you're looking for? I don't think we have any other members from Turkey here. Can you tell us where in Turkey you are from? Do you like any sports?

THEVuub

I live in ordu (turkey)not army :D, love football,Orduspor'm a fan of,think the forum is my only turks

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
The forum isn't your only turks, but I'm pretty sure that you are the only turk on the forum =P

Welcome to General Forum Theevuub. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Have a great day.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to GF! :D Your english will get better so post anyway. Does it snow in Turnkey? We have a great music thread if u like music. We also have a great photography section where you can post photos. Do people build snow monsters in Turkey? I read that Europe got a ton of snow but we didn't get any yet. I hope we do. :nod:

Dabs

Registered Member
Wow...welcome to you!
I am trying to picture what Turkey is like, I have never been there.
As you are probably trying to picture other countries as well...anyway, hope you enjoy yourself here :)