~Greetings from the South~

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nightsurfer, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi ya.

As you can see I'm new here. I am the worlds biggest little kid.
    I live in Surf City North Carolina, and I am the proud dad of two great boys one is 8 and the other turned 1 today. (Happy B-Day Tiny Master)

I work in the movie industry (Prop and set design) and own a comic and toy shop on the side.

If I'm not working or in the shop I'm on the waves or surfing the asphalt.

Nice place you got here. Look foward to getting to know you all.

Well I'm off to see what I can get into...:w00t:

2. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

O: You're from GF. I made an account there. (I won't use it, I just wanted to see what you guys were saying about the merge. But if we do merge, this account will be moved. So ignore the new member "Spencer" lol)

Welcome!

4. Nightsurfer

Hi ya..

Does it really mater where I came from? I thought all were welcome to be here.

That's how I came by this site yes. But I came here to explore a new site. I can care less about the site merger. I don't realy do anything for GF... I work with it's Auction site and other stuff.

But for the most part I am not a mod or all that much staff for GF. (AKA Mushroom MOD)

I liked what I saw and wanted to poke around and see if there was anything to do or say in here. I always on the look out for a new playground.

I would have found you even if the merger thing didn't happen.

So now you know who I am...and why I choose to post. But just cause I came in from somewhere else don't mean a thing other than a new person to add to the mix...

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Chill. :/ I'm not being hostile or anything. I just recognized you from the site.

6. Nightsurfer

It's all good :thumbup: Just looking for a new place to play :w00t:

I think I saw you pop in a few times. :Hi:

Don't mind me I'm the nighttime Weird O , Sun isn't down yet so I'm feeling a bit strange :1eye: :death: :punk: :batman:

7. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

This guys all right, I like his attitude and I'm sure he'll be a great addition to FC. Welcome aboard and have a blast [​IMG][​IMG]

~Shwa'

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Welcome to FC! Enjoy yourself.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

^^
    Sweet! I hope you like it here, we need some new faces around here.

10. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

Come to the dark side...!:devil: