• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetings from the land of waffles and chocolate

erlendalvestad

Registered Member
Thor's greetings upon you all! May your enemies' trousers forever be filled with the products of their worst fears.

So what's this place like? Paint me a picture :)

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
hmmmmm, you're going to need a nickname. :nod:

welcome to GF! 'tis a nice place. big enough for good conversations and a range of opinions, yet cosy enough that you can get to know everybody.

and anybody that has anything to do with chocolate is more than welcome :D

shelgarr

Registered Member
Hi and welcome. Jump into some of the threads and see what you think. Some subforums are serious and some are light and entertaining. There is a lot to choose from.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Greetings, from the land of Canadian Maple Syrup.

Our prices are as follows:

100$ for two hours.
500$ for the night.
1000$ for whatever you want.

Here's our catalogue:

Don't want any funny business or sticky pages when you're done. Also, don't let the cover fool you. It's much more than what you expect.

Make your decision wisely.

You can reach me at 1-800-345-hump

Cheers and good luck.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi and welcome to GF. I love waffles and chocolate so we should get along fine. You will like it here, we are easy going, love new members and do our best to make them feel welcome.

Hope you like Mature Discussion.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Thor's greetings upon you all! May your enemies' trousers forever be filled with the products of their worst fears.

So what's this place like? Paint me a picture :)
Niflheim.
j/k. Welcome to the forum. Flanders or southern belgium? You're dead on about the chocolates. American chocolate sucks.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Thor, your wish is my command.

GF is much like that. Don't ask me how. It just is.

Welcome, by the way! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and may your stay be a long and fruitful one!

erlendalvestad

Registered Member
Thanks for the great welcome! Every single one of those replies - even the slightly unsettling one - tells me I'm going to love this site.

I do like a good discussion, which is one of the two main reasons I'm here. The other reason is that there are some answers you can't get from Wikipedia ;)

Dekzper said:
Flanders or southern belgium?
Flanders, more precisely Ghent. I moved down here from Norway for the woman who is now my wife :)

Last edited:

erlendalvestad

Registered Member
Hey Hybrix! I liked the Donkey Kong one. It's Babe_Ruth that got me a little "worried". I'm not sure if I'm being welcomed or solicited, or both :lol: