Greetings From the Grandmaster

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Grandmaster, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Hello everyone. I was invited to this forum through AOL, and I, always seeking new people to test my argument powers against, signed up immediately. I am no forum noob, having over 3300 posts over on Political Crossfire, as well as being the Democrat Leader. I also like to post on Sherdog.com, for I am an avid MMA fan. Any MMA fans in here? I am a member of around 15 other forums, but have posted a total of probably 30 times in all of those combined, as they are all computer graphics related forums, and I use them for reference mostly. And so, off I go to have a look around. :)

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my friend, it looks like I just got a good one for you Senator, hopefully you'll have great debates with all my members my friend, enjoy yourself and become active.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Hey, well welcome... you've joined us during interesting times (moving to a new server, other changes and stuff) so if you get an odd impression right now, things may change.

You seem like you're going to be a great addition to the site, so hopefully you'll stay active and enjoy yourself here, and hopefully this won't be number 16 for forums you don't post in.

Again, welcome.

(Edit: Thanks Vince, your handiwork is ever appreciated)

4. It seems quite interesting. The variety here looks nice. I will certainly make sure to take part in a few debates for certain to get a feel for the place. Plus there seems to be a lot of room for leisure here as well, which I like. While I am pretty busy over on Political Crossfire, I am certain I can make some time to post here as well.

5. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Welcome to the boards, hopefully you become active

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Ohh a debater! Aren't we lucky to have u Grandmaster^_^

Welcome to Central Fusion and I hope u do have some juicy debates here that will keep u craving for more....speaking of which*hands a bag of chocolate* Enjoy ur welcome prize! I hope u like it, don't worry though....nothing is wrong with it >>;

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

You REALLY don't want to eat that bag of chocolate... who knows where it's been??

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

welcome to the new and improved forums. have fun

9. RajaB

RajaB Guest

welcome.
    post as much as u can and be active:)

10. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

sup grandmaster i was invited aswell.. by vince carter, he was nice so I registered for the site and now im posting!