• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetings from the Dedman

Dedman

Registered Member
Hello Everyone.

My name is Mohamed. I am Egyptian, Muslim, Straight Edge and I have been a pro wrestling fan for a long time.
My all time favorite wrestler is the Undertaker.
I considered myself a silent member of the Internet Wrestling Community until a good friend of mine suggested that I give this site a try. I've been on here for a couple of weeks and I had no idea there was an introduction page until Dickey's Flow steered me to it so please accept my apologies for the late introduction.

I do like it here as it seems like a nice friendly place for people to have their discussion. I will probably only post about wrestling plus try to help breathe some life into the UFC thread I saw a few moments ago.

Looking forward to conversing with all of you guys.

Peace

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've really enjoyed reading your replies in the Wrestling section thus far. I'm very happy that you've decided to join us.

Looking forward in having a lot of great discussions with you in the future.

Cheers!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
It's been a pleasure that have you here my friend. I've enjoyed your contributions thus far and I can't wait to see more from you. Enjoy your stay here and I hope to see ya around. Cheers

Dedman

Registered Member
Thanks for making me feel welcome guys. I think I'm gonna really enjoy this site. :D

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the site, Dedman!

Enjoyed your posts so far as well. See you around.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Dedman said:
Thanks for making me feel welcome guys. I think I'm gonna really enjoy this site. :D
I agree with everyone, you've made quite the impression so far and I'm glad you're thinking of sticking around. All we need from new members is a chance and you're doing just that :)