• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetings from France ! :)

MaryCha

Hi all !

I'm a 23-year-old french tour guide and i'm here to talk about pretty much everything...
I'm mostly interested in languages, video games (point&click, management and zombiiiies), photography, and well... many other things !

I can't wait to talk with you all !

See you around !

dDave

V.I.P.
Welcome to General Forum! :)

You'll find plenty of stuff on video games and photography around here.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Oh wow, I'm visiting a couple forum members and other friends in France right now!

Anyway, I hope you stick around General Forum. I'm sure you'll find lots of discussions that match your interests.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
Hello and welcome! Sounds like you will fit in here very well :)

See you around the forums.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey there Mary! Welcome to the forum! There's tons of discussions in your area of interest. I'm sure you'll fit right in with the other zombie slayers :lol: Enjoy your stay!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi Mary and welcome to GF. You should fit right in there are plenty of people on here with the same interests as yours. I like the zombies myself.

Will look forward to talking to you.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome aboard!

Happy to have you around these great forums and I'll see ya around.