• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetings from Chicago, USA

Zenheizer

needs practice
Hello GeneralForums:

Hey there, I wanted to just introduce myself to my new forum I will start posting on. I've recently left an old forum but am looking to get involved in another forum community.

I'm 23 years old, a college graduate from the University of Illinois and I hail from Chicago, IL.

I love sports, basketball, football and golf and am an avid video gamer.

Thanks for letting me stay; hope to contribute to the conversations!

dDave

V.I.P.
You're quite welcome around here!

Welcome to the forums!

Echoes is actually from Chicago.

Hope to see you around.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Welcome! I am also from Chicago and I enjoy sports and video games. Seems we have at least a few things in common. Hope you stick around.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Welcome! I am also from the USA and I like forum community involvement. Hope you become horribly GF-addicted and stay with us a few years. :)

musaid

Registered Member
hello and welcome in the best forums
GF is a great place to debate all sorts of topics
so stick around and you won't regret it one bit
welcome again​

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Z. I'm a huge sports nut myself, hopefully you do decide to stick around and we'll be able to discuss different subjets. If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask. Enjoy yourself, and I do hope this introduction of yours won't be your only post.

Dabs

Registered Member
Welcome and greetings to you, in the the windy city. I lived in Chicago many many years ago, and they don't call it the windy city for nothing! I live in the south now. Hope you enjoy all the topics here :)

Zenheizer

needs practice
Thank you all for the warm welcomes. It's a big change from the hostilities and old farts stuck-in-their-own-stubbornness ways on my old forum.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Oh yeah, Zen, you will see a big difference here than in many other forums. Newbs and veterans, fun and serious, lots of topics and activity. Welcome and hope to see your posts soon.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi Zen. Welcome to GF. I love Chicago. I think it's easily my most favorite city! I hope you stick around for a while. :hi: