greetings form the land of the dead

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nightsurfer, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Well it has been a while...
    So many new faces and so many old ones. it has been a long and rough time away (lets hope this is the last of the operations) hated to leave but my health was on the line and I didn't have time to say a proper good bye to my close friends and staffers.

Now that all the nonfun stuff is over and i am 100% back to strength and some what mental faculties I thought I would drop in and say hello.

So hello.... :lol: :lol: :D

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
    Doc likes this.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Awesome. Welcome back!! Very glad to hear you're back to 100%.. are you back at GF for good?

3. Nightsurfer

I will be in and out checking on things. Still have a hard time doing a few things (gotta love the side effects) so i will be on when I can.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome back my friend, glad that most of your health issues are out of the picture. I really do hope that you come back full time since you were always a great member.

It's great to see you posting again, and hopefully that will continue.

5. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

HOLY SHIT! HES NOT DEAD! Welcome Back

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey what's up Nightsurfer? It's very good to hear from you my friend. Glad to see you and glad to hear things are getting better for you.

See ya around.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Hiya :D

i miss you. it's good to see you

8. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Welcome back Nightsurfer, good to hear things are getting back on track for you mate, hope to see you around the place.

9. Nightsurfer

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not yet.... can't get rid of me that easily :lol: There is still some life in these bones. If it wasn't for the poor internet and Yoville i would have gone mad in the hospital. :nod: :D

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Hey Night! Good to see you around even if it's just once in a while, and glad to hear you're doing alright.