• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetings, fellow earthlings!

Lune

Registered Member
Hi there! My name is Bich (pronounced like the pen brand, Bic. It's okay if you didn't get it right the first time), but feel free to call me Lune!

I'm currently 18 years old and I'm attending my first year of uni working on my forensic biology degree. I also have an affinity for art, and I enjoy drawing and painting! I also have a number of blogs (Tumblr, WordPress) that I use to write about my life, post up inspirations or upload my own artworks!

Nice to meet you! ^_^

Xeilo

V.I.P.
Hello and welcome! Good to see another Aussie around, where abouts are you from?

Lune

Registered Member
Hello and welcome! Good to see another Aussie around, where abouts are you from?
Hey there! I'm from Sydney, what about you? And cool you play DayZ! I was going to play DayZ but my bro lost ARMA II... When is the standalone game coming out? I heard that it was meant to come out December last year but I haven't heard any news of it ever since...

Xeilo

V.I.P.
Yeah I do, currently run a server for it too so let me know if you get to play. Also Standalone Alpha will hopefully becoming out in the next month or so. They decided to hold off on releasing it too add alot more features to the game.

And I live in Adelaide at the moment, I was born in Melbourne tho.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, Bich. That's a pretty cool name by the way. I imagine that Crouton recruited here, too?

Anyway, make yourself comfortable. We have a lot of different subjects to discuss.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum Bich. Forensic Biology, that sounds interesting. Will be looking forward to reading your posts.

Did Crouton recruit you to our friendly little site?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Forensic biology sounds fascinating!

Welcome to GF, Lune, hope you like it here!

Bliss

Sally Twit
Your name is an interesting one for sure!

Welcome and enjoy your time here. Look forward to reading your contributions.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
welcome to GF, Bich!

you should post some of your drawings here sometime, in the creative forum :)

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Lune is a really good name. Bich is even better though because it almost looks like bitch :lol: Do people often confuse your name for a curse word? lol. Welcome here! As you can see we're all pretty friendly people!