• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetings, everybody!

EdgeHead

Registered Member
So....I've heard about this neat little forum from friends from another board so since most of them are here, I thought I'd join in on the fun myself. You'll most likely find me exclusively on the wrestling board, since it's my first love & greatest passion, but there's a chance you'll also find elsewhere in the sports section and goofing off in other places. So, I hope to have fun here and looking forward to chat with everyone when you feel like it!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome aboard, EdgeHead. This is Bizzy, by the way. Glad you joined us here. It's a real nice place with a lot of options and some real great members.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

See ya around.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum EdgeHead. Happy you decided to give us a try. I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
EdgeHead you totally reek of awesomeness. Glad to see you here buddy. You'll definitely enjoy PopMalt.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Glad you made your way here Edge Head. When I first recruited you to the old forums, never knew you were going to make such an impact. Looking forward to discussing/debating wrestling with you once again.